A. J. Jolly Park
A. J. Jolly Park and Campground
Campground Camping with a Total of 75 Campsites
26 Camp Spots with Electricity and Water.
Important 2016 Dates
- Feb 1-Reservations for Private Picnic Area & Shelter rentals @ A.J. Jolly Park & Pendery Park.
- Mar 1-Jolly, Beiting, Pendery & Morscher Sport Complexes open (port-a-lets only). Weather permitting.
- Mar 28-A.J. Jolly Park Ranger Station opens, fees charged, bathrooms open.
- April 29-A.J. Jolly Park – camping open on weekends only
- May 25-A.J. Jolly Park – camping open 24/7
- Sep 2-A.J. Jolly Park – camping weekend only
- Oct 29-A.J. Jolly Park – camping ends
- Dec 5-All County Parks closed for season
Beginning March 30th the gate leading to the boat ramp & parking will be closed!
All park patrons & boat dock parking will be required to enter the park through the ranger station and purchase a daily or season pass.
Proceeds will be used to improve parking and facilities.
Thank you for your support of an improved AJ Jolly Park!
ONLINE Reservation for 2015 season is CLOSED.
At 1,000 acres, A.J. Jolly Park is one of the largest county parks in the state. A recipient of the Community Press’ “Readers Choice Award for 2009,”
- We have 75 camping spots.
26 of which have been improved with water and electric.
- a 200 acre fishing lake
- 18-hole frisbee golf course
- 4 baseball fields
- Picnic areas
- Sand volleyball
- Picnic Pavilion
A.J. Jolly Golf Course
A.J. Jolly Golf Course provides 18 holes of award-winning golf on the banks of the A.J. Jolly Lake. For detailed information on the course layout and amenities visit the A.J. Jolly golf website.
A.J. Jolly Horse Trails
A.J. Jolly offers approximately 20 miles of trails for the citizen or visitor looking to enjoy a day out on the horse. The partnership between the Campbell County Fiscal Court and Northern Kentucky Horse Network allows for the continued preservation of land and development of an extensive horse-trail network. To learn more about the trail and to see a map, click here.