A. J. Jolly Park
A. J. Jolly Park and Campground
Campground Camping with a Total of 75 Campsites
26 Camp Spots with Electricity and Water.
- March 3rd - Park Opens
- March 31st - Ranger Station opens
- May 2nd - Start of weekend only camping
- May 23rd - Start of 24/7 camping
- September 5th - End of 24/7 camping (weekend only)
- October 25th - All camping ends
- December 1st - All Parks Closed
ONLINE Reservation for 2014 season is OPEN.
Reservations may be place by:
- Secure Online Reservation Form using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- Reserving over the phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- At 859-635-4423
- At 859-547-3632
(Checks must be recieved 14 days prior to reservation date.)
At 1,000 acres, A.J. Jolly Park is one of the largest county parks in the state. A recipient of the Community Press’ “Readers Choice Award for 2009,”
- We have 75 camping spots.
26 of which have been improved with water and electric.
- a 200 acre fishing lake
- 18-hole frisbee golf course
- 4 baseball fields
- Picnic areas
- Sand volleyball
- Picnic Pavilion
A.J. Jolly Golf Course
A.J. Jolly Golf Course provides 18 holes of award-winning golf on the banks of the A.J. Jolly Lake. For detailed information on the course layout and amenities visit the A.J. Jolly golf website.
A.J. Jolly Horse Trails
A.J. Jolly offers approximately 20 miles of trails for the citizen or visitor looking to enjoy a day out on the horse. The partnership between the Campbell County Fiscal Court and Northern Kentucky Horse Network allows for the continued preservation of land and development of an extensive horse-trail network. To learn more about the trail and to see a map, click here.
Campground Layout Map
Share Our Content
|Wed Sep 17 @ 5:30PM - 07:30PM|
Fiscal Court Meeting